Business development specialist
We are looking for a business development analyst to improve the company’s strategies and competitiveness. As a business development analyst, you will cooperate with the sales team in evaluating & conducting research to identify new potential products for the market.
- Conducting research to identify new markets, market demand and potential clients/Partners.
- Forecast of the products on national and tender business data.
- Track and report status of business proposals.
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals.
- Coordinate between clients and management to negotiate contract terms.
- Gathering useful information from customers and competitors’ data.
- Prepare and showcase presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business development, marketing, or similar degrees (Pharmaceutical Background is preferable).
- Knowledgeable of SFDA regulation if possible.
- Previous experience as a business development analyst in a related industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
Interested Candidates please send your resume with BDA in the subject to [email protected]